Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

If God & His Angels LIve In Heaven: Where Exactly Is Heaven?

Where Is Heaven?

Why do I rarely, if ever, hear Christians discussing the location of Heaven in what may be an infinite universe? It seems to me that many of the Christians who I heard “preach” their “sermons” do not say exactly where “Heaven” is located! Excuse me for asking, but I think I know where our star and planets contained within our solar system are but after listening to many sermons I don't have a clue where "Heaven" might be!

Now a few ideas about our "loving God." There have been horrific tragedies very recently in the form of Earthquakes in both Haiti and Chile: I have only heard a very few of such pastors, ministers, priests and/or rabbis discuss the more recent disasters of several tornadoes in Southeastern United States: why don’t they discuss these Earthly events because in Genesis we read that God created the apparently infinite universe with his own body! Therefore it must be the same Jesus Christ, son of our God-The-Father who with his father in “Heaven” created not only every living organism upon the earth, including every plant and animal and the Earth! From science we know our single star, amid billions of stars in our "Milky-Way-Galaxy" rotates on it's axis in an elliptical orbit about our single star. This star via gravitational forces keeps the planets and moons in our solar system in their trajectories about it! God created the entire universe as we read in the Old Testament of Genesis! Is "Heaven" located somewhere amid the billions upon billions of other stars in our galaxy? Since we are told that God-The-Father, the father of Jesus Christ, the same Jesus Christ who is said by the multitude of preachers to have come to Earth via the powers of God-The-Father! God-The-Father is said to have created the entire universe! In my estimation there are no boundaries anywhere in our universe: I believe our universe extends into infinity in every microscopic and macroscopic direction. Consequently it seems to me that God-The-Father must have intelligence combined with abilities which are omniscient, omnipresent, and absolutely that of more than the combined genius of all the geniuses ever born on Earth. Therefore, in creating our Earth why do we find ourselves ambushed by volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment