If you traveled by space-craft from any point on earth into any given point in the universe with at light speed, would you ever come to an end? Would you eventually meet God and his angels? I wonder. Let me ask you this! Do you believe it's easy or hard to be creative? I believe the space-craft would go on into infinite-space! In any direction or set of coordinates you might choose to travel, I believe you might come upon other solar systems and planets but if you took off and traveled away from those systems, I believe there would always be another solar system and another galaxy in your path! I recommend listening to a musical hymn-song by Emerson, Lake, and Palmer entitled "Infinite Space!" I believe this musical group knew that throughout the stars in the sky, or the suns, there is truly no ending, but more space filled with more astral bodies, which stretch into eternal space!
No comments:
Post a Comment